Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

friendship beyond technology

In my working world, I deal with lots of people, from different scope of working expertise and educational background. Of course when dealing with difficult customers and client I must use an advanced tact way of communicating. As I mention, difficult. But not impossible J

All along my four years of service, I have served more than thousand individuals. Be it from my own organization, or from the outside. It is an invaluable; money –can’t – buy experience. The laughter and tears, the good, the bad and the worst~

In my memory, there is always the first time of everything. But I don’t exactly remember when it was started. I have this one person that I frequently closed a deal with. He is an agent. A travel agent from a travel and tours company in KL. During my first year of service, I had to book flight tickets for the staff whom, pursuing studies abroad for the staff and their family, the booking was later on extended to the management team who wishes to fly abroad due to work instructions. And I used to arrange for flight warrant for booking of flight. I also was in charged for any business related flights that was so frequently done during 2007 and 2008. I know that was the golden era of my company signing MoUs with the other countries. Japan, India, sending people off to join so international competitions. Yeah, I had my time. So I really need one reliable agent who can hear me out and work with me. There, I think this is the starting point of me dealing with Mr. Lan.

Before I proceed, I’d like to ask a question. Is it possible to be a good friend with someone who you never meet and see personally? The one you can confide in. the one you can be yourself with without any setbacks. That what’s happen to us.

No comments: