Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Curse of A Fangirl

I can’t really do anything I wanted. Really. Everything revolves around him. EVERYTHING. I can’t eat, I can’t sleep and I can’t rest without keeping myself abreast of what his doing right at this moment. For example, looking at myself right now. I’m a mess. I can’t focus on my work. I’m a working woman with minimal time to waste. Really. But magically there is ALWAYS time for him. It’s a curse I tell ya. It is.


Do I hate myself? No I don’t. I enjoyed my life. It’s just that since I’m getting involve with this one-sided love, it’s hard to back off. Its eating me inside, I know. Unfortunately I am not the only sad soul who is clinging for the attention of him. There are thousands more, millions even who are the same as me. He knew it and I don’t even know what is really inside his head. It’s annoying really. Some even end up having suicide. That’s a sad reality.


No comments: