Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

choose wisely

Bismillah~ J




I was late for work this morning. I was jammed like yesterday. Perhimpunan Aman is not likely the reason. I guess it has to be that the school term is started once again. Well, I actually went out at 7.15am. It is no way I’ll be late going to work at that hour. But not now, though.

Anyways, while driving in the long queue, of course there WILL be people that’ll just LOVED cutting lanes. People who exchanging lanes without first giving signals. It was as if giving you the ultimate reason to ram on their butt and be gone with it. “Yeah, who asked you to cut into MY lane, huh? I am definitely NOT Mr. Nice Guy (woman, in my case~)”
But~

He he he, this morning there is some ‘but’ in my driving. It is not other person that makes you angry, it is yourself that choose to be angry over small matter. Tolerate is the key. I let you pass, other people let me pass. I let you through; other people will let me through. It is as simple as that. It is obvious that everybody is running a bit (oh yea?) late. So what is another 1-2 minutes more?


No comments: