Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

i die again

Bits and pieces comeback to the mind
That is currently in chaos,
Things get blurred in between the lines said,
It is not me, I heard people say.
It is him, so the blame is all his.
I thought that this is the familiar ground
The ground that I danced upon not long time ago?
It’s definitely blurry now,
Can’t anyone volunteering helping hand?

The loneliness seems inevitable to me now,
They said I’m strong. No I am certainly not.
With leftover will, I will myself to move,
Not wanting to rot at the spot.
Feeling what I shouldn't be feeling.
Dizzying. Rolling. Lurching.
And stop.

Where is the face that I knew?
What is this place that I once called paradise?
It is all strangely unfamiliar and disturbing.

Get away now.
Get away from me.
I cannot see you.
Get away from me.
I hate you.

And for the tenth times,
I heard my name being called upon.
Thus I charged my heart to obey this once.
The only thing I remembered was a shiny silver lining,
In between my eyes. Straight through my heart.

No comments: